Case Manager — Do-It-Yourself Civil Litigation
No contract. No fine print. No wishing you were better prepared.
Be knowledgeable, organized and effective in court:
Litigation Training -- Coming Soon!
- ■ Learn how to devise a strategy and anticipate the other side's moves.
- ■ Master the art of writing persuasive motions and pleadings.
- ■ Become skilled in finding statutes and cases that prove your arguments.
- ■ Use automated templates to write your pleadings and motions.
- ■ Save your drafts and work on them whenever you like.
- ■ Download and print your motions in a form that's ready to sign and file.
- ■ Upload and tag PDF versions of all documents filed in your case.
- ■ Read, copy, print and even add files as exhibits to your motions.
- ■ Search your file cabinet for specific tags or language.
- ■ Use a curated list of legal sources to find cases, statutes, codes and other authorities.
- ■ Organize your citations for easy copying and pasting into your motions.
- ■ Store all your sources so they're easy to find when you need them.
- ■ Use an empty slate to capture thoughts and take notes on your case.
- ■ Assign your notes to categories based on the stage of your case.
- ■ Copy and paste notes into other areas of your Case Manager.
- ■ Schedule and describe tasks as they come to mind, such as deadlines for important motions.
- ■ Organize your tasks by the stage of your case.
- ■ Track the progress of your tasks (starting, in progress, completed).
- ■ Keep a running total of expenses.
- ■ Upload receipts to document each expense.
- ■ Categorize expenses for copies, parking, etc.